How to Clear / Pass IPCC in 19 days:
Author: Roohani Deshpande
I am not trying to discourage students who efficiently utilise many months for their studies - this article is for those who, by any reason, have not been able to prepare well and have very less time remaining for their examination. To those students I say, don't give up! It is still possible and achievable for you to pass your exams.
Here's my story of clearing IPCC. Due to certain unfortunate circumstances and bad choices, I could not study anything at all before my first attempt and failed to clear IPCC. Feeling discouraged and demotivated, I spent the next few months in despair and disappointment. All I could think of was my failure. As a result, I wasn't able to study again and wasted most of my time - before I knew it, there was just one month left for my second attempt.
I decided that this vicious cycle must come to an end. I began to rebuild my confidence and faith in myself. I realised that it is very important to refuse to let the fear of failure take over my mind. I gathered all the courage I could manage and decided that I CAN and WILL clear both groups this time, no matter what. Within half a month, my confidence and resolve to succeed was back.
Now, I was left with 19 days before the first IPCC exam. I broke off all social contact and took proper care of my health. I decided that I will let nothing stop me this time - and when you fully believe in yourself, nothing can stop you from succeeding. Based on my experience, I want to share my story and suggest a study plan to those who are in a similar situation as I was. I used the following plan to prepare for my exams and it may work for you too.
Note: This plan will work only if you have taken classes for some subjects and you have some basic idea about everything - if you know absolutely nothing, no one can save you.
1. Create a schedule on paper for the next 19 days. Keep the last 2 days for revising Accounts.
2. Buy a set of Solved IPCC Scanners (solved past year question papers) and go through the pattern of papers. CA exams can be quite unpredictable, but still you can get some idea about topics repeatedly asked in every attempt. I know it is advised to study every single topic before the exams, but if you study the most repeated topics first, you can go through the remaining ones in the gaps between exams. On the first day, mark the most-important chapters from each subject and write them down somewhere.
3. Now, you have 17 days and 6 subjects. Do not let this discourage you. Strengthen your determination and take a resolve that you can do this. Believe in yourself and in your capabilities. Each day, tell yourself that it is possible for you. Eliminate all your distractions and prepare yourself to study for around 17-18 hours a day. You will need to invest all of your free time into studying to be able to achieve the task of clearing the IPCC in first attempt.
4. Take your list of most important chapters. Divide the important chapters of Law and Audit equally among the 17 days (not all chapters, only the ones important). You should complete the topics of Law each morning before going on to practical subjects, and complete the topics of Audit at night. Read the questions and answers from scanners only if time is less, as it has limited questions and will save a lot of time.
In Law, start with Ethics and Communications, then go on to Business Law, and then Company Law; in Audit, start with SA and then go on to the chapters.
5. Now schedule the practical subjects.
Divide the important chapters of Costing among the first 4 days, and study them from the scanner. If you are stuck on any topic, refer to that topic from your notes or other material, then get back to the scanner. Don't practice each question on paper, but practice the ones which you are not confident about.
Divide the chapters of Financial Management in the next 3 days. FM is easier than Costing and more scoring.
Don't forget to read the theory as well side by side. Around 30 marks consist of theory in each attempt. When you get tired of the practical questions, take a break and read the theoretical questions from scanner.
6. List out the important chapters of Taxation in the next 5 days - start with VAT and Service Tax. If you read only the questions from scanners, you will be able to complete this in 2 days. Keep the next 3 days to read only the most important chapters of Income Tax. You can read the remaining chapters during the gap between exams.
7. Divide the chapters of IT in the next 3 days. IT is not as tough as it seems. Go through the institute material (only important chapters) and learn the definitions. Practice flowcharts. On the third day, go through the important chapters of SM from the scanner. SM can be done properly during the gap between exams.
8. Advanced Accounts is a really easy subject. If you have taken classes, you will not need much time to prepare for it. Take the next 2 days to go through the scanner and refer to your notes or other books if you are stuck anywhere. You will not have time to practice questions on paper so try to read the answers and retain them in your mind. Focus on accounting standards and amalgamation the first day, and keep others chapters for the next day.
9. Go through the accounts scanner in the last 2 days before the exam. Do accounting standards and company accounts on the first day and do the others on the next day. Memorise what to do by reading answers because you will not have time to practice.
10. During the holidays between exams, go through the entire scanner and read all the important topics as well as the chapters you had left out. If you are left with more time, revise your notes and go through other study material you have.
If you take a decision to succeed no matter what, you will be able to achieve this and clear IPCC. This plan sounds extremely difficult to implement, but I speak from personal experience that it is possible. Do not give up, invest your time and energy into hard work and believe in yourself. Let nothing come in your way. You can do this!
I am Roohani Deshpande, a student of CA Final, who cleared both groups of IPCC with 19 days of preparation.
I scored 88% in 10th, 92% in 12th, 148 marks in CPT.
If you need any advice or help, contact me on facebook: http://facebook.com/roohani
How to pass IPCC both group in just 20 days
Author: Pankaj Sharma
My self Pankaj Sharma student of CA FINAL from Jaipur.
Now I come to point "How to pass IPCC in just 20 days". 1st let me share my personal experience with you. How I passed my IPCC I took many wrong decisions that time. But just 1 month concentrate study make me pass my exam in very 1st attempt.
1st I choose a very bad coaching for IPCC. I pay full amount but didn't attend the classes for 2nd group and Law. I did all subject by self study.
2nd wrong decision I registered my self with FACEBOOK at starting of IPCC.
Starting two Months of IPCC went good I did regular study, but then on the advise of one of my friend I started my ITT in the month of October, this was hell for me. It took 3.5 month to complete.
With ITT and Coaching I could not manage to study, now it was January. I started my little bit study, my whole January went in confusion that should I go for both or just to go for 1st or should I drop this attempt. Then finally I filled my form for both group and thought "JO HOGA DEKHA JAYEGA". But at that time World cup came and I am just a big fan of Cricket, I didn't even miss a single match. Now it's time for my B.COM 1st year exam in March. My whole march ate by my B.COM.
I just did 2 hour study in January and February. And not a single hour study in march. Now it was 4th April my last exam of B.Com and The World cup final.
On 5th morning I got up I counted the remaining days of Exam. Just 27 days were left. I didn't even remember the single section "USI TIME MENE PURI DUNIYA SE TALAK LE LIYA". I switched off my mobile till exams. I never failed in life. I never wanted to be fail. Now all ways were clear for me. So I just started study of 16-18 hour per day. I did so much hard work in that last month. I didn't misuse even a single minuts. I didn't even shave. And now results is here I passed my both group Exam in 1st attempt.
I know I am so late in writing this article. But I realized this thing just last night that I should share my story with you all. So I thought to write this article. Now on the analysis of my that 27 days study I made a full proof plan of study of just 20 days. I don't guarantee that you will pass after doing all this. But "SAB KUCH CHOD KAR JANE SE ACCHA H LET'S HAVE A TRY ON IT KYA PATA KAM KAR JAYE". My way of study is just simple and personally tested by me on My self.
First of all make your mind to study 16-20 hour per day. You have 20 days to study. So we will make a schedule for whole 20 days. And you have to follow this schedule for every day.
Now leave(RESERVE) last 3 day for A/C and don't even touch a/c and any other day. 3 days are more then sufficient for scoring 60+. Now just 17 days left
Now took ITSM, LAW, AUDIT and divide them in 17 parts.
Took a paper and write down the all the remaining dates on it. And "HAR DATE KE AAGE 3no sub. Ka EK EK Part likh do...the all we have to do that TINO SUB. Ko 17 PARTS ME BAT LO AND HAR DIN KA WO PORTION COMPLETE KARNA H JO US DIN KE LIYE ALLOT HUA Hai.."
In law do ethics and communication strong.
In law do ethics and communication strong.
Now I comes to taxation divide income tax in 7 parts and allot it to coming next 7 days (7 Din me jo jitna b ho sake kar lo because it's little bit tough so jitna jo ap se ho wo kar dalo) And in rest 10 days me VAT and SERVICE TAX ko Rat DALO COZ ye hi TAX ke paper me pas kara sakti h.
Now advance a/c This subject is so simple if you have taken coaching then just night before exam in sufficient to pass...Nahi to starting Ke 5 din me isko Nipta do.
Now just just COSTING AND FM left. This paper contain 30-35 marks theori so ye hi hame pas kara sakti h.
Took costing. 3 chapter a day Study kar Ke Costing 5 din me khatam karo and next 2 days me theori finish karo dhand se...FM is easy to usi ko Strong Kar lo Last 10 days Me Dhang se pad lo...and don't forget to do theori...wahi pas karegi.
So friends here is the Study plan of study in last 20 days. Har din kya kya karna h wo likh lo..paper pe.
You have to study 6 subjects a day. I know it's so tough to manage but it's not impossible, because I have done this. You have to do just ki Har din ke study ke liye Jo portion allot Hua h use complete Karke hi Sona h chahe khuch b ho jaye.
My philosophy is that " MASTI KARO TO ITNI KARO KI DUNIYA KAHE KITNA NALAYAK LADKA H AND PADHO TO ITNA PADHO KI DUNIYA KAHE TUM JESA KOI DUJA NAHI.."
Friend just think after passing how proud you feeling infront of every one. How much happy your parent will be.
So friends Jo hona tha ho gaya ab Sab kuch chod kar bus padhai me lag jao..Don't leave a hope Passing IPCC is still possible. Pray every day to GOD for your success. I am sure if you do all the things written above properly then No one can stop you Passing your IPCC.
In last just I wanna say BEST OF LUCK For exam do well and STUDY HARD NOW. And PARTY HARDER LATER.
Thanks for reading this.
If you wanna give any suggestion or you have any query then just mail me at email@example.com or you can msg me on FACEBOOK @ www.facebook.com/pankaj.jpr18
Please don't send request just msg me.
And friends Please msg me or mail me how do you like my this article. Was this helpful for you?